- NEWS & EVENTS
Since 1984, Decision Information Resources, Inc. (DIR) has provided our clients with the research, evaluation, data collection and technical assistance services they require to make informed decisions. DIR offers unique perspectives and sensitivities that are invaluable when working with diverse groups and populations. DIR’s work has helped organizations to measure the effectiveness of programs, improve policies, and plan strategies.
- DIR-collected data at heart of positive SFA evaluation results
- DIR partners with Abt Associates to conduct Teen Pregnancy Prevention Surveys
- DIR and its partners conduct field testing in schools
- Transitional Employment Follow-up Surveys in Georgia, California
- Housing Surveys in Chicago, Washington DC, and More
DIR understands the ethical and feasibility challenges related to research. DIR offers research and evaluation, surveys and data collection and technical assistance services.
CONTRACTING WITH DIR
GSA ADVANTAGE # GS10F0427Y